National Field Manager
Permanent, Full (FTE 37.5 hours)
Here at Grosvenor Services Group Ltd (part of Echo Managed Services) we are committed to delivering the highest levels of specialist services to our clients and we can’t do this without a team of highly skilled, experienced and passionate individuals. We are proud to say that it is our people that make our business a success.
We are currently recruiting for a National Field Manager. This new opportunity for a business focussed, strategic manager to join our field Operations team in Sheffield. You will be providing accountability and leadership for a national field team and ensuring that Grosvenor Services Group provide high-quality, fit for purpose strategic field force. The role will be responsible for mentoring and supporting the Field based teams, along with offering great service to our clients.
What you will be leading on….
- Develop a “world class” National Field Force across the UK. Lead and inspire with a mentoring approach to support Regional managers and UK wide field agents to achieve their personal and business aspirations.
- Use financial and performance information to identify opportunities to improve service delivery against contractual requirements and ensure timely reporting against performance objectives.
- Work collaboratively across organisational boundaries, developing and maintaining effective liaison between the field teams and internal support functions to deliver against business KPI’s and financial targets.
- Provide bespoke team management and driven objectives for the team, supporting and developing performance whilst managing field resources to ensure best practice, knowledge and competence is maintained.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement across the team. Focus operational efficiency and ensure effective use of continuous improvement mechanisms to deliver required efficiency savings.
- Review, plan and progress recruitment, training and rollout of new client work streams.
- Undertake planning for the area of responsibility within the overall business strategy, implementing agreed operational plans to contribute to the achievement of overall objectives.
- Align and strengthen field team’s safety culture to ensure it is at the heart of everything we do in this fast paced environment.
- Regular planned 1to1 and PDR reviews of Regional Mangers aligned to our Vision, Mission and Values. Understanding issues raised to provide a clear voice from the field.
The successful candidate will….
- Have previous experience within a Large field based Operational environment.
- Have a strong approach to mentoring and development of field teams with problem solving a must for this fast paced environment.
- Work hand in hand with Scheduling manager to ensure effective utilisation of field teams.
- Be able to engage effectively with staff at all levels to convey complex and challenging information from a variety of audiences.
- Have the ability to drive best practice forward with effective utilisation of employed / self employed field force flex where required.
- Have experience to review, challenge and adjust team performance levels to ensure quality outcomes are delivered on time, exceeding client requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate and continue to build and expand current knowledge base through the changing “smart” utilities landscape and beyond. Understand the challenges and create opportunities.
- Have an understanding of regulatory constraints, GDPR, ISO9001, ISO27001.
- Debt collection and Revenue Protection experience would be advantageous.
A current full UK driving licence is essential for this role as you will be required to work across the UK. The role will have significant overnight stays (approx. 4 days per week) with regular travel to Sheffield head office when required.
Who you will be working for….
Grosvenor has been collecting utility debt for over 20 years. In a world where debt management and vulnerable customer care are integral parts of the customer journey, effective collections strategies have never been more important. Customers must be placed at the heart of operations.
How to apply….
To join our wonderful, every growing team please call HR on 01246 387 593 or apply online at https://www.grosvenorservices.co.uk/careers.