If you are self-motivated, organised and professional and you’re looking for a job that fits around your life, then read on.
Grosvenor Services Group Ltd is a leading provider of debt collection services to the utility and financial services markets. Due to the continued growth of the company, an opportunity has arisen to join our Field Collections team.
Working on behalf of many major household names, including large utility and financial services companies, you will be attempting to resolve debt issues by visiting customer premises. You will also be visiting premises to establish occupier details, confirm meter readings and to make contact with customers where remote communication methods have failed.
The applicant will have:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work alone
- Confidence in leading a team of support staff on warrants of entry
- Ability to review and understand customer vulnerability
- Ability to detect gas and electricity meter theft / interference
- Attend magistrates court to provide evidence where required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Organisational skills to plan workloads
- Competent IT ability and familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
In exchange, you will be provided with all of the necessary training, required equipment, a competitive remuneration package which includes a day rate and commission payments and the on-going support of a highly respected company. You will need to have your own vehicle (with relevant business insurance), a full valid driving licence and will be subjected to a criminal records check.
Minimum 1 year experience of working in any of the following:
– debt recovery
– debt management
– debt collection
– relationship manager
– enforcement officer
– arrears officer
– arrears controller or credit control.
- Driving License (Essential)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time Roles Available
Salary: £25,000pa – £40,000pa
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.